As a committee of the Board of Directors, members are responsible for expanding, monitoring, developing, and nurturing the overall engagement status of the organization’s investors (Board of Advisors members and other corporate supporters); creating an ongoing list of funding targets (companies); carrying out goals set by the Development committee for organizational engagement and funding; ensuring industry and geographic diversity on the Board of Advisors; and identifying short and long-term issues that are important to employers.
Staff Liaison: Executive Director
For full details on this committee, please review this role description.
- Mark Brown, Director of Sales, Grappone Automotive Group
- Graham Chynoweth, Chief Membership Officer, Advanced Regenerative Manufacturing Institute (ARMI)
- Brandi Emerson, Vice President of People and Culture, Scribe Software
- Courtney Herz, Litigation Attorney, Sheehan Phinney Bass & Green PA
- Zach Lawson, Vice President, The Lawson Group
Amy Schwartz, Associate Vice Chancellor, University System of NH
If you’re interested in getting involved, please fill out this form.