Beyond a traditional corporate sponsorship, the Stay Work Play Board of Advisors (BoA) also includes active involvement for your organization. Our target audience is 20 and 30-somethings – an audience that is generally well-educated, considering major buying decisions, and an integral sector of our populations from community, workforce, and economic development perspectives. Engagement on the BoA demonstrates your support of Stay Work Play and our mission and goals, but also helps to ensure the organization’s longevity.
Ideal Candidate for BoA membership
- Executive-level leader (or designate) at a company that: provides services to the target audience and/or needs to recruit and retain 25 or more, young professionals a year; and has a long-term commitment to the state and its economic vitality.
Role of each BoA member
- Provide the Stay Work Play Board of Directors with high-level, strategic direction regarding scope, direction and theme of recruitment and retention initiatives and current trends in employer talent needs.
Commitment to Stay Work Play
- Give or donate a minimum of $2,000 in annual sponsorship dollars
- Attend three (out of four) BoA meetings per year
- Participate in one “social” mentorship activity
Benefits of BoA membership
- Greater visibility and facilitated access to leading young professionals around the state and to regional Young Professional organizations
- Dedicated support for company recruitment efforts (third-party validation on opportunities in New Hampshire)
- Facilitated social media & web mentoring opportunities
- Annual promotion of one corporate event or discount via website and social media, or facilitation of focus group on question of interest
- Continual promotion of open employment positions via website and social media
- Promotional banners/links and visibility at stayworkplay.org
- Media opportunities directed toward the company as an active supporter of Stay Work Play
For more information on how your business or organization may get involved, please contact our Executive Director, Will Stewart, at firstname.lastname@example.org