Beyond a traditional corporate sponsorship, the Stay Work Play Board of Advisors (BoA) also includes active involvement for your organization. Our target audience is 20 and 30-somethings – an audience that is generally well-educated, considering major buying decisions, and an integral sector of our populations from community, workforce, and economic development perspectives. Engagement on the BoA demonstrates your support of Stay Work Play and our mission and goals, but also helps to ensure the organization’s longevity.
Ideal Candidate for BoA membership
- Decision maker at a company that: provides services to the target audience and/or needs to recruit and retain young professionals; and has a long-term commitment to the state and its economic vitality.
Role of each BoA member
- Provide the Stay Work Play Board of Directors with high-level, strategic direction regarding scope, direction and theme of recruitment and retention initiatives and current trends in employer talent needs.
- Give or donate a minimum of $2,000 in annual sponsorship dollars
Benefits of BoA membership
- Quarterly meetings (including with the Governor or other elected official)
- Greater visibility and facilitated access to leading young professionals around the state and to regional young professionals networks (YPNs)
- Shout outs on social media
- Promotion of open employment positions via social media
- Promotional banners/links and visibility on website
- Shout outs in our e-newsletter with clickable logo
- Complimentary access to Stay Work Play ticketed events
- Be informed of upcoming NH high school and college events
For more information on how your business or organization may get involved, please contact our Executive Director, Will Stewart, at email@example.com.