As a committee of the Board of Directors, members are responsible for crafting, updating, and overseeing the strategic marketing plan to maintain the integrity of the brand when promoting the organization’s mission; and developing the organization’s marketing message to become (more) broadly recognized as a favorable place for young workers to live, through various online media channels, exhibits and collateral.
Staff Liaison: President & CEO
For full details on this committee, please review this role description.
- Steve Boucher, Senior Director of Marketing & Communications, Southern NH University
- Eric Cimon, Director of Marketing, Jewett Construction Co., Inc.
- Johanna Halperin, Founder, Winnipesaukee Playhouse
- Carmen Lorentz, Executive Director, Laconia Area Community Land Trust
- Zach Luse, Founder, Paragon Digital
- Bridget Overson
- Alex Stoyle, Business Development Coordinator, GYK Antler
- Tiffany Sullivan, Manager – Marketing & Community Health Education, St. Joseph Hospital