As a committee of the Board of Directors, members are responsible for establishing relationships and partnerships with individuals within our target audience, organizations and others to evaluate internship and job placement opportunities; monitoring and examining existing programs and facilitating discussions about new programs and program priorities.
Staff Liaison: Program Manager
For full details on this committee, please review this role description.
- Audrey Bourque, Director, Advancement Communications, Southern NH University
- Jay Brunetti, Managing Partner, Hire Alliance
- Doug Cullen, Career & Workforce Development, Pinkerton Academy
- Kristen Oliveri, Director of Communications, NH Charitable Foundation
Amanda Osmer, Fourth Generation Family Member and Steward, Grappone Automotive Group
- E.J. Powers, Executive Vice President, Montagne Communications
- George Reagan, Housing Awareness Program Administrator, NH Housing
- Matt Toy
- Melinda Treadwell, Vice President for Academic Affairs, Antioch University New England