25 Roxbury St
New Hampshire 03431
Interim CEO at Home Healthcare, Hospice & Community Services, Maura McQueeney, has offered to come speak to the KYPN community about what it’s like to be a board member of a local nonprofit.
– Time, money, and energy commitments
– How to find a nonprofit that inspires you and makes you want to donate your time and energy.
– How to get started
– Do you need any special expertise?
– What do you bring to the table?
– What is Director’s Insurance?
– What to be cautious of
– Warning signs to stay away
– Much More!
If you’ve been toying with the idea of giving back to the community and just didn’t know how or where to start, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
AND! If you’re a business-owner, nothing promotes your business and your brand more than volunteering and meeting the various movers and shakers of the nonprofit community (especially a nonprofit community that is as huge as the one in the Monadnock Region!)
It’s a short presentation (w/ Q&A) that will be filled with golden nuggets of information – don’t miss out!
Don’t forget – It’s FREE!
All ages welcome