After all of this snow we’ve gotten, you might not believe how much fun you can have golfing this week right here in New Hampshire! Take a snow day on Friday, February 6th and buy a ticket, gather a team, or have your company sponsor this signature event at Loon Mountain. Either way, you’ll have a super day on the slopes while supporting a great cause.
The good people at Loon will close the Blue Ox trail so those in attendance can enjoy a custom snow-golf course for anyone who wants to play a fun nine-holes on skis or snowboard. If snow golf isn’t your thing, take advantage of a day of skiing, riding tubing and more across Loon’s entire resort. As is tradition participants can start their day with a continental breakfast, enjoy a Common Man Restaurant lunch buffet and cap off the event at our apres ski party in Babe’s Lounge, complete with raffles and live auctions.
The Registration fee includes:
- All-day lift ticket(s)
- 9-hole (optional) snow golf tourney — the only one around …that we know of!
- Buffet breakfast
- Delicious lunch courtesy of The Common Man Family of Restaurants
- Apres-ski party sponsored by Samuel Adams
- Snowfest swag!
Don’t miss this year’s amazing raffle and auction prizes:
- Rossignol Experience 84 skis and Axium bindings
- 2015-16 Gold New England Pass with access to Sunday River, Loon Mountain and Sugarloaf
- Red Sox tickets
- Gift cards, snow gear, and so much more!
All proceeds benefit New Hampshire’s abused and neglected children in need of a compassionate adult to advocate for their best interests. CASA of New Hampshire strives to protect the right of our state’s most vulnerable children to live, learn, and grow in the embrace of a loving family.