College InternshipDevelopment Intern
To support the Development staff with recruitment and outreach to cyclists, volunteers and sponsors. Work with staff to meet goals associated with both recruitment and financial numbers as outlined.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Excel & Word (experience with mail merge is desired but not required)
• Detail oriented
• Familiarity with Google Drive
• Outgoing personality and willingness to meet and speak with members of the community
• Data entry as assigned (Google Drive – Excel & Word)
• Research and outreach as assigned (example: list building for mailings, sponsor prospecting, etc)
• Outreach via phone to confirm information or re-recruit past cyclists and/or volunteers
• Updates to online posting sites and calendars
• Occasional out of the office meetings and events
Ideally, intern would be able to commit to 7 – 14 hours per week. Days of the week can be flexible and may change based on intern’s schedule.
Development Intern will be trained by the Development Manager on staff in all applicable documents and programs as needed. Staff member will be available via phone and email to answer questions.
• Skill building and resume building opportunity
• Provide valued support for Cycle the Seacoast cycling event and support of the mission of the American Lung Association
• Opportunity to connect with business professionals, volunteers and other organizations in New Hampshire & New England
How to ApplyIf interested, please apply below and include your resume and a brief cover letter (attn:Melissa Walden) outlining your interest and qualifications.
19 total views, 1 today