College InternshipDigital Marketing Analyst Intern
A Digital Marketing Analyst intern plays a role in the digital marketing initiatives for EVR’s growing client base while being an active member of the Creative and Digital Team. An intern reports works in a team-based environment to help drive results across all SEO, Paid, Social and Content Marketing Campaigns.
Responsibilities and daily tasks include (but are not limited to):
• Paid Digital Platform Management + Reporting
• Execute daily, weekly and monthly tasks as it relates to pay-per-click, paid social media, and online display campaigns, including:
o Keyword research, management and ongoing optimization
o Conversion rate and cost per conversion analysis
o Tracking and recording user engagement measures across paid visits
o Communicating these results to team members and clients alike
• Search Engine Optimization
o Identifying keywords and optimizing websites in strategic areas such as page title, meta data, headlines, alt tags, etc.
o Develop core and topical content suggestions provided based on keyword research.
• Content Marketing /Social Media/ Department Tasks
o Work with digital team on implementing and monitoring marketing automation and CRM platforms.
o Work with EVR’s Social Media Team to schedule, monitor all organic social media.
Candidates for this position must have a minimum of one year of executing digital/social tasks. A successful candidate must have exceptional communication skills and a strong desire to keep up with the evolving digital world. Positive, team-oriented attitude, strong work ethic, ability to excel in a deadline driven environment. Other requirements include:
• Credits in marketing, design, information technology or similar field
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics
• Experience with managing digital content across a wide spectrum of digital channels
• Strong writing and editing skills, within digitally focused environments
This non-paid, for-credit internship requires 12-15 hours a week. Hours are flexible during a normal work week (M-F, 8:30-5).
How to ApplyIf interested, please apply below and include your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications. Contact Jim Fennell, Director of Content & PR, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
29 total views, 1 today