College InternshipEnergy Efficiency Intern
GDS Associates, Inc. has an exciting Internship opportunity for a college undergraduate student to assist with research and analysis projects of a technical nature in our Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Department.
• Perform secondary research on energy efficiency measures and renewable resource technologies.
• Create spreadsheets and databases, entering and manipulating data, analyzing data and reporting results, and providing other support as needed.
• Schedule and conduct on-site visits and telephone surveys with end-use residential, low income, and commercial/industrial customers, architects, engineers, contractors, and equipment suppliers.
• Assist with project proposals and reports development and compilation.
• Provide other support and office administrative assistance as required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Access.
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Research & analysis capabilities.
• Coursework or experience with engineering, economics, or statistical analysis preferred.
Key competencies of ideal candidate:
• Multi-task oriented.
• Independent (work with limited supervision, recognize need/ask for guidance if needed).
• Problem Solver (not just identify/raise problems, but come with recommended solutions).
• Team Player (effective contributor in work often done behind-the-scenes for others).
Work hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm. Possible occasional travel – must have own transportation.
How to Applyhttp://atsod.com/j/s.cfm/KLX
1 total views, 1 today