Paid HourlyEvents and Marketing Intern – Spring 2018
The Business and Industry Association (BIA) is New Hampshire’s statewide chamber of commerce and leading business advocate. Our mission is to promote a healthy business climate and robust economic future for New Hampshire. BIA coordinates events and publications (both electronic and hard copy) throughout the year to help inform both its members and the broader business community of issues of importance throughout New Hampshire.
The BIA is actively seeking to hire an intern for the SPRING SEMESTER 2018. This intern will be involved with the following:
• Working with staff to help coordinate and assist with details of upcoming events
• The creation of and/or dissemination of various types of marketing materials
• Learning how to work with industry-specific database software, and assisting with database management
Qualified individuals will have strong communications skills and will be able to work as part of a team in a professional business environment. The person chosen for this position may also have the opportunity to attend events in which members of the Legislature and/or high-ranking state officials will be in attendance, so an ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner will be critical. Other important qualifications we seek include:
• The ability to quickly learn basic database concepts in order to manage data and information
• Excellent communications skills with strong interpersonal and business writing skills
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining integrity of work and a high degree of attention to detail
• Previous experience working in a deadline-driven environment
This internship is open to all majors. Anticipated rate of pay is $10 per hour, and approximate number of hours is 10-12 per week. Length of internship will be based on date of hire.
How to ApplyInterested candidates should submit a cover and resume by applying below or via email to Amanda Savage, firstname.lastname@example.org.
15 total views, 1 today