Elm Grove Companies is seeking a financial planning and analysis intern to work with the Finance Team. The individual will work closely with the Elm Grove team to assist in creating, updating, and maintaining financial statements, performance scorecards, dashboards, and other reports. The intern will partner with senior-level professionals on various projects at all stages of the investment process. The internship is six-months long and assumes 10 hours per week, with an opportunity to extend or expand the role based on individual performance.
• Create and maintain sophisticated financial reports and models to support financial statements, scorecards, and dashboards
• Provide support during the budget process including building investment models and financial reports
• Conduct market research and due diligence on a variety of potential transactions
• Passion for real estate and finance
• Outstanding quantitative and analytical ability
• Willingness to learn in a demanding, fast-paced environment, often under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Major in real estate, business, finance, accounting or economics
• High level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint with ability to build financial models and analyze large data sets
How to ApplyIf interested, please apply below and include your resume and a brief cover letter (attn: Matt Vlangas) outlining your interest and qualifications.
23 total views, 1 today