Single Digits is a global provider of comprehensive High Speed Internet Access (HSIA) network management and monitoring solutions. We deliver full service, customized
Wi-Fi and wired infrastructure support for businesses and service providers of all sizes. The Single Digits Broadband Authentication Platform™ software allows our customers to deliver their own branded experience with highly customizable service offerings.
About the Position:
Full cycle accounting with a daily focus on accounts payable and accounts receivable. This role will have significant exposure to all facets of corporate finance and interface with the company CFO and controller on special projects that will be assigned throughout the semester.
The Finance Intern is entrusted with the following responsibilities:
• Accounts Receivable
• Accounts Payable
• Cash Application
• Reconciliation Reports
• Assists CFO/Controller with Special Projects
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge of accounting practices, procedures and generally accepted accounting principles.
• Skill in performing detailed numerical computations.
• Skill in preparing detailed reports.
• Skill in both verbal and written communication. Ability to perform well in a team environment, including sharing information and assisting others with close and reporting duties to meet monthly deadlines
• Courage to report issues and offer analysis of the issues and possible solutions
• Ability to offer helpful suggestions to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness
• Skill in the use of computer hardware and software.
How to ApplyPlease submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
14 total views, 1 today