College InternshipGraphic Design Internship – Fall 2018
New Hampshire’s leading strategic communications and public relations firm, Montagne
Communications, www.montagnecom.com is seeking part-time graphic design interns. Interns will gain valuable skills and experience producing compelling creative design elements for nationally recognized clients as well as agency collateral.
Montagne interns can choose a flexible schedule during the Monday-Friday workweek and although the internship is an unpaid position, we are happy to work with your academic institution so you can receive college credit for your time spent here.
– Production of printed and digital marketing materials
– Content creation for client and agency social media channels
– Website design
– Attending press conferences and client promotional events
– Participating in client video shoots
– Supporting the account team with various public relations/marketing projects
– Clerical and administrative support
– Must be an outgoing self-starter who excels with challenging work
– Proficiency and desire to develop skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator,
– Ability to create compelling PowerPoint, Prezi and other presentations
– Video production and UI experience is preferred but not required
– Working knowledge of numerous social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter
– Must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects at once
– Must be a team-player, as you will assist the entire account team
– Strong desire to gain valuable strategic communications, marketing and advertising
– Currently attending an academic institution to receive an undergraduate or graduate degree
How to ApplyIf interested, please apply below and include your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications. No phone calls please.
38 total views, 1 today