UnpaidGraphic Design Internship
New Hampshire’s leading strategic communications and public relations firm, Montagne
Communications, www.montagnecom.com is seeking part-time graphic design interns. Interns will gain valuable skills and experience producing compelling creative design elements for nationally recognized clients as well as agency collateral.
Montagne interns can choose a flexible schedule during the Monday-Friday workweek and although the internship is an unpaid position, we are happy to work with your academic institution so you can receive college credit for your time spent here.
– Production of printed and digital marketing materials
– Content creation for client and agency social media channels
– Website design
– Attending press conferences and client promotional events
– Participating in client video shoots
– Supporting the account team with various public relations/marketing projects
– Clerical and administrative support
– Must be an outgoing self-starter who excels with challenging work
– Proficiency and desire to develop skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator,
– Ability to create compelling PowerPoint, Prezi and other presentations
– Video production and UI experience is preferred but not required
– Working knowledge of numerous social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter
– Must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects at once
– Must be a team-player, as you will assist the entire account team
– Strong desire to gain valuable strategic communications, marketing and advertising
– Currently attending an academic institution to receive an undergraduate or graduate degree
How to ApplyIf interested, please apply below and include your resume, cover letter, two samples of design work, along with any questions. outlining your interest and qualifications. No phone calls please.
9 total views, 1 today