Red River is accepting applications from college students for our Claremont, NH based internship opportunities.
Red River’s Internship Programs provide qualified candidates with an exceptional career learning experience.
• IT related internships provide first level of in-person, phone, or email technical support to Red River employees and possibly Red River’s contracted support customers. Individuals will identify, research, and resolve hardware, software and connectivity issues as well as document, track, and monitor issues and capture resolutions using Help Desk ticketing tool, and escalate to a higher-level resource if necessary. Interns will have exposure to IT operations such as backups and restores, configuration, deployment, security and help desk procedures.
• Sales Operations internships provide the opportunity to support Red River customers while working alongside the industry’s best. Individuals will have direct interaction with customers and vendors working through problem resolution. Interns will research and formally report on market opportunities, observe Executive Briefing Center presentations and trainings, and assist business systems with improvement initiatives.
• Business Operations internships provide hands on experience with application enhancement, QA defect elimination, and SDLC process and application documentation.
• Finance internships provide hands on experience with AP, staff accounting, AR, tracking, inventory, and research projects/cases for comprehensiveness.
• College Student who has completed their Freshman Year of College and graduating within the next three years or enrolled in a two-year program and have completed 30 credit hours
• Applications must include a resume and letter of interest
• Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
• Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers
• Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments
• Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
Candidates for the job should possess excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to efficiently multi-task. Ideal candidates have a strong focus on day-to-day operational excellence, and a personal style that builds trust, and inspires loyalty. The candidate should be motivated, proactive, be able to learn and adapt quickly.
Established in 1995, Red River delivers information technology solutions to a worldwide military and civilian customer base and the New England enterprise market including healthcare, financial services and education customers. Red River is ranked the 5th fastest growing company in NH by Business NH Magazine and has demonstrated consistent year over year revenue and employee growth since its inception. With corporate offices in Claremont, NH, Red River has satellite offices in Virginia.
Red River Computer Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
How to ApplyRed River offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an exceptional work environment. If you are ready to join a growing company, please submit your resume and cover letter (required) online at http://www.redriver.com/company/careers.
436 total views, 1 today