Medicus Healthcare Solutions is a leader in innovative healthcare staffing and related services, including locum tenens and team-based staffing, transition management services, and service line consulting. Our corporate headquarters is in Windham, NH—just 45 minutes north of Boston—our west-based office is just outside Denver, CO, and our newest office is located in Houston, TX. When you join Medicus Healthcare Solutions, you become part of a unique, performance-driven company that’s been called one of the best-kept secrets in the industry. We are a dynamic organization that values employees and offers exciting opportunities at all levels.
Responsibilities and what you will learn:
• Assist the Junior Systems Administrator with daily tasks, including:
• System imaging and deployment
• New hire desk setups
• Desk moves
• Inventory management
• Supplies management
• Assist the Managed Help Desk with:
• Ticket escalations
• Hands-on troubleshooting tasks
• Assist the Manager of Information Technologies with the following:
• Application rollouts and changes
• Light Documentation tasks
• Available for 16 – 20 hours per week. Full time (40 hours) per week availability during the summer a plus.
• Be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, preferably Computer Science.
• Proficient in the use and troubleshooting of Windows operating systems.
• Basic PC hardware troubleshooting skills.
• Basic networking skills.
• Comfortable working with people in-person.
• Enjoy working in a changing, dynamic environment.
Compensation: Medicus provides compensation to their interns!
Join a company that appreciates your talent and contributions, enabling you to earn your value through a robust compensation plan and exciting performance incentives that provide you with a verifiable growth path! We are a dynamic company that is growing rapidly and committed to promoting talent based on merit. We believe in the values of teamwork, openness, and treating everyone with dignity and respect. When you join Medicus, you can see the direct impact of your contributions on our success.
Medicus is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in its workforce and diversity of thought.
How to ApplyApply directly to: https://medicushcs.com/home/careers/careers-at-medicus/?p=job%2FoQjQ5fwO
17 total views, 1 today