College InternshipMarketing & Events Coordinator (Intern)
Infinite Event Concepts is a boutique marketing and events company that works with event venues in Boston and Southern NH to drive private event sales via our expert marketing, branding and sales strategies. We also provide event planning for corporate clients seeking our help with corporate and social events.
This job entails working closely with the President/Director of Sales. You will learn about marketing and event sales, as well as assist with some event planning. Responsibilities will include: marketing research, social media marketing, email marketing, blog writing, content creation, website updates, sales outreach, proposal writing, creation of BEOS and contracts, and more responsibilities as assigned.
As this is a learning experience, we do not require candidates to possess all qualifications, but the following would make a candidate successful in this role:
– Outgoing and professional personality
– Excitement about marketing innovation
– Interest in event sales, food, beverage and hospitality
– Excellent skills in Microsoft office
– Photoshop experience or some graphic design skills
– Comfortable with editing websites in Wix
– Writing skills or interest in blog writing
– Creative thinker who can develop content
12 Long Meadow Road
Windham, NH 03087
12-20 Hours, Flexible
This internship is unpaid. Gas stipend provided for students driving more than 30 miles.
How to ApplyApplication Process: Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
1 total views, 1 today