College InternshipMarketing & Events Intern
This position entails working closely with the President/Director of Sales. You will learn about marketing and event sales, as well as assist with some event planning. Responsibilities will include: marketing research, social media marketing, email marketing, blog writing, content creation, website updates, sales outreach, proposal writing, creation of BEOS and contracts, and more responsibilities as assigned.
As this is a learning experience, we do not require candidates to possess all qualifications, but the following would make a candidate successful in this role:
– Outgoing and professional personality
– Excitement about marketing innovation
– Interest in event sales, food, beverage and hospitality
– Excellent skills in Microsoft office
– Photoshop experience or some graphic design skills
– Comfortable with editing websites in Wix
– Writing skills or interest in blog writing
– Creative thinker who can develop content
12-20 Hours, Flexible
This internship is unpaid. Gas stipend provided for students driving more than 30 miles.
How to ApplyIf interested, please apply below and include your resume and a brief cover letter (attn: Christie) outlining your interest and qualifications.
21 total views, 1 today