College InternshipNH Insider’s Guide Development – Project-Based Internship
Time will be spent in a combination of regularly scheduled in-person co-working sessions with Stay Work Play staff and other interns, and working remotely, as well as periodic attendance at statewide business and college events, and other meetings.
What you’ll learn:
This internship is ideal for students with an interest in and/or those studying travel and tourism, marketing, communications and/or business. Among many other things, Stay Work Play can help you learn about the opportunities available in New Hampshire, and provide valuable professional experience to make you more competitive after you graduate. This will provide an opportunity to add a professional project to add to your resume or portfolio.
- Research and identify places and opportunities in New Hampshire that are attractive to young people to be used to create Regional Insider’s Guides; providing a “locals” perspective to those that are looking to relocate to the state or explore a new region. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to: adventures, food, nightlife, cultural and recreational activities, transportation, events, where to make connections, etc.;
- Develop and organize content for the each of the guides – streamline layout, design, formatting, etc.;
- Coordinate timely and effective communications with those that are outside contributors to the Insider’s Guides, including but not limited to: the young professionals networks, photographers, businesses and other individuals as we prepare for launch in Summer 2019;
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions on potential partnerships and advertising opportunities for the Insider’s Guides; and
- Attend and assist at events and meetings, including, but not limited to Stay Work Play hosted events, young professionals network (YPN) events and college campus events.
- NH resident currently enrolled in an Associate or Bachelor degree program at a NH college or university (or a recent graduate);
- Attention to detail;
- Positive attitude;
- Creative with strong interpersonal, analytic, and communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities;
- Sound and accurate judgment, reliable, and organized; and
- Team player, but also self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Performance-based stipend upon completion
How to ApplyIf interested, please apply below and send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications.
41 total views, 1 today