College InternshipPhotographer/Digital Media Archivist
The Nashua Community Music School is seeking a talented photography intern who wants to be a part of a fun, energetic organization while building their portfolio of work. The successful candidate will take photos of various music events and concerts, basic headshots, and promotional shots for digital and print advertising. This position will work on post-production photography editing and help create a digital database management system for future use. Experience/interest in graphic design is highly desirable, but not required.
The mission of the Nashua Community Music School is to provide Southern NH and beyond with a broad spectrum of learning, performing and listening opportunities in music with the finest teachers available. NCMS offers music education opportunities for all ages including: private music lessons, group classes, ensembles, Music Therapy, Music Outreach Programs, and summer camps.
• create a cloud based digital database management system for photos and videos
edit, organize, and catalogue photos into a digital database management system
post-production photography editing of current photos
convert photos into multiple size formats
take photos of music events and concerts, basic headshots, and promotional shots
Train staff to access and use cloud based digital database management system
Basic ad creation for those with graphic design experience.
Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Can work independently and as part of a team
Must be reliable, punctual, and possess a positive attitude
• Ability to think creatively and visually with regards to the presentation of content.
• Should possess some experience and have access to Adobe tools such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver. (Graphic design/Photoshop skills a plus)
• Knowledge and genuine interest in music and music education
• Must be trustworthy given access to sensitive information.
• Must be comfortable working near children in a busy, sometimes loud musical environment
Compensation: This position is an unpaid internship that can be used for course credit or on a volunteer basis.
How to ApplyPlease apply via e-mail by sending your resume, statement of intent, samples of your work to the Executive Director, Lindsay Rinaldi, at email@example.com. Upon review, we may contact you for supplemental materials and/or an interview.
15 total views, 1 today