College InternshipResearch Analyst Intern
Salary: $10-15 per hour, based on experience
Experience: Entry-level; bachelor’s degree or current college junior/senior
Technology Business Research (TBR) is a leading Information and Communications Technology (ICT) market research and consulting firm growing rapidly in an exciting market. TBR offers a fast-paced work environment in the ICT field for qualified candidates seeking challenges and opportunity. TBR works closely with executives throughout the ICT industry, supporting multi-million dollar decisions and helping companies reduce operational risk and uncover new opportunities.
The TBR environment provides broad exposure to the business and strategies of global ICT companies. Areas of specialization include: computing (PCs, mobile devices), cloud, software, networking/telecommunications and professional services. Coverage includes leading IT vendors such as Apple, Microsoft, Amazon and Dell Technologies.
This position is an excellent entry-level opportunity to gain experience and responsibility with the possibility of transitioning to a full-time job upon graduation. Hours are approximately 20 to 28 hours per week, depending on candidate availability (e.g., students will generally work 16 hours/week during the school year).
The Research Analyst Intern will be responsible for qualitative and quantitative analysis of the ICT industry. This position will involve working closely with TBR’s industry-leading analytical teams. The Research Analyst Intern will contribute to the development of syndicated reports, in addition to assisting in primary and secondary research for custom projects. Maintaining a constant influence in the ICT market is key to building working relationships with our clients.
• Commitment to quality
• Persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles, and a desire to improve skills and achieve goals
• Ability to discern and analyze the critical elements of large sets of information
• Ability to communicate analysis to clients in verbal, written, and/or spreadsheet formats
• Ability to understand business implications with a grasp of market economics/dynamics to deliver predictions and analyses
• Work well in a team structure, having the ability to learn from those around you as well as the ability to share experiences
• Desire to be challenged
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, as well as experience developing effective executive reports and presentations
• Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Technology Business Research, Inc. (TBR), headquartered in Hampton, NH, is recognized as one of the leading high-tech market research and consulting firms specializing in the analyses of computer, application, networking, wireless, and professional services companies. Serving an international clientele of high-tech manufacturers, IT professionals, end users and financial executives, the company has continually distinguished itself in the marketplace by providing timely, accurate, high-quality information and market research in a format that is uniquely responsive to our clients’ needs.
How to ApplyQualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8 total views, 1 today