Paid HourlySales and Marketing Intern
Purpose: Coordinate activities and provide graphics support for various marketing initiatives. Provide administrative and technical support to outside Sales Executives.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
• Develop custom sales support and value proof documents and materials including sell sheets and PowerPoint presentations as needed.
• Execute updates to the various Merchants websites.
• Create, manage and grow business presence across social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Schedule weekly social media activities and post using Hootsuite.
• Assist in the development of various content marketing pieces by conducting interviews with subject matter experts, drafting whitepapers, and following industry news and trends to improve the relevance of our materials.
• Leverage measurement tools to provide progress reports regarding social media and mine insights, while continually finding ways to improve those metrics through testing new initiatives.
• Build out campaign pages and forms using Salesforce and Pardot.
• Produce and deploy email campaigns.
• Load lead and mailing lists to Salesforce and Pardot and manage lead distribution for inbound leads.
• Assist in administering sales campaigns and contests.
• Provide internal graphic support for department efforts and support other departments as needed.
• Lead various special projects as determined by Marketing Manager and/or Assoc Director of Sales Administration.
• Participate in and help facilitate the Merchants Brand Advocacy group and various charitable projects.
• Provide logistics support for various industry trade-shows.
• Coordinate ordering activity for promotional materials.
• Represent Merchants in a professional manner at industry functions attended.
• Prudently manage business expenditures incurred while conducting job responsibilities.
• Respond fully and promptly to requests from management for detailed information regarding active prospects, client reviews, industry intelligence, etc. as may be requested from time to time.
• Assist Sales Executives in mining the CRM system for appointment scheduling to ensure productive travel.
• Participate in and provide written responses to commercial and government RFPs.
• A college degree or enrollment in a Marketing/Graphics or Communications degree program
• Strong experience with MS Office, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
• Strong verbal and written skills are required with a wide range of levels up to and including “C” level personnel
• Ability to learn and utilize proprietary company software and on-line web based tools employed by the company
• Effective negotiating and presentation skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Meticulous attention to detail with a creative eye.
• Proficiency in social media applications and metrics.
A college degree or enrollment in a Marketing/Graphics or Communications degree program
How to ApplyPlease insert this link into your browser to apply: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/MER1017/JobBoard/9ab27dae-bdc8-83d4-8f36-3f703db8caf2/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=3031e421-4e30-4f3f-acdd-4d2bcc4d3d43
18 total views, 1 today