Medicus Healthcare Solutions is a leader in innovative healthcare staffing and related services, including locum tenens and team-based staffing, transition management services, and service line consulting. Our corporate headquarters is in Windham, NH—just 45 minutes north of Boston—our west-based office is just outside Denver, CO, and our newest office is located in Houston, TX. When you join Medicus Healthcare Solutions, you become part of a unique, performance-driven company that’s been called one of the best-kept secrets in the industry. We are a dynamic organization that values employees and offers exciting opportunities at all levels.
Responsibilities and what you will learn:
• Learn how to recruit and build relationships with qualified Physicians.
• Generate leads based on conversations you have with healthcare staff.
• Build a database of CVs (curriculum vitae) from physicians for contracted positions.
• Understand the importance of how to develop and execute a recruitment strategy in order to fill a high volume of diverse openings including activities, such as:
Cold calling/Bypassing Gatekeepers
Defining job posting options and locations
• Work on special projects as defined by Team Lead or Practice Manager.
• Be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, preferably Sales.
• Have experience working in a professional environment and speaking daily with multiple people.
• Persuasive presenter with demonstrated talent in establishing relationships over the phone or in person.
• Comfortable contacting people and making introductions.
• Enjoy working in a changing, dynamic environment
• Demonstrable experience of achieving goals and overcoming challenges
Compensation: Medicus provides compensation to their interns!
Join a company that appreciates your talent and contributions, enabling you to earn your value through a robust compensation plan and exciting performance incentives that provide you with a verifiable growth path! We are a dynamic company that is growing rapidly and committed to promoting talent based on merit. We believe in the values of teamwork, openness, and treating everyone with dignity and respect. When you join Medicus, you can see the direct impact of your contributions on our success.
Medicus is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in its workforce and diversity of thought.
How to ApplyIf interested, please apply below and include your resume and a brief cover letter (attn: Kaithlin Kerrigan) outlining your interest and qualifications.
22 total views, 1 today