Social Media Intern
Are you skilled at Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin? Do you find that they are part of your everyday routine? HappsNow understands that our online social networks are vital to continued growth, and outreach.
All tasks will be based around retaining customer success and gaining new customers through social media. This internship will have many opportunities to manage and start projects on your own along with working with the President to generate new business.
This position can be done remotely or in person depending on the individual, though some events you should attend to represent the company, they will be fun! If you are outgoing and have a passion for new technology and startups, this internship is for you.
Qualifications and Experience:
• NH resident currently enrolled in an Associate or Bachelor degree program at an NH college or university (or recent graduate)
• Attention to detail
• Positive attitude
• Creative with strong interpersonal, analytic, and communication skills
• An ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines, while prioritizing
• Team player, but also extremely self-motivated and able to work independently
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintenance of Social Media Sites: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram
• Tracking analytical data
• Build company presence by weekly, and sometimes daily, activity of Social Media
• Potential to create, and post weekly blog posts
• Part time
• Performance—based stipend upon completion
How to ApplyQualified candidates should apply below and include a resume and a cover letter (attn: Ryan McCann) outlining your interest and qualifications.
25 total views, 1 today