College InternshipSocial Media Internship (Fall Semester 2018)
A Social Media internship at EVR is a hands-on experience that provides you with a wide range of opportunities to gain an in-depth knowledge of social media marketing. The position is housed in the PR and Content Services department and reports to the Content Marketing Specialist.
Responsibilities and daily tasks include (but are not limited to):
• Social media writing, posting and strategy on a variety of social networks
• Content planning and strategy
• Support on video projects, including on location shoots.
• An understanding and working knowledge of social media marketing, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Snapchat.
• Previous experience writing, posting and scheduling in a social media channel.
• Strong writing skills.
• The ability to understand and apply the tone and voice of clients.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• A positive, team-oriented attitude, strong work ethic and ability to excel in a deadline driven environment.
This for-credit, unpaid internship requires 12 hours a week. Hours are flexible during a normal work week (M-F, 8:30-5).
How to ApplyIf interested, please send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications to Jim Fennell at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
13 total views, 1 today