College InternshipSports Marketing 2018 Summer Internship
A summer sports marketing internship for EVR Advertising is a unique, hands-on experience that will provide you with a wide range of opportunities to develop skills and gain an in-depth knowledge of marketing, both from the agency side and brand side.
This internship requires a commitment to planning, organizing and staffing as part of a “street team” for 15-33 sporting events in Manchester, New Hampshire and/or Portland, Maine, from mid-June through September 2018. It also includes providing post-game reporting on identified metrics.
Responsibilities and daily tasks include (but are not limited to):
• Assist in creating a summer street team program, including planning, execution and follow up.
• Staffing tables and interacting with fans at 15 NH Fisher Cats games and/or 18 Portland Sea Dogs games.
• Keep inventory of collateral and promotional items, including handouts, giveaways and supplies, and update as needed.
• Track identified metrics by compiling data gathered during customer outreach activities.
• Other duties as assigned by EVR.
• A successful candidate must have an understanding of sports marketing.
• Exceptional written and communication skills
• A positive, team-oriented attitude, strong work ethic and ability to excel in a deadline driven environment.
This a paid internship that requires flexible hours.
How to ApplyContact Jim Fennell, Content and PR Director, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 total views, 1 today