College InternshipStrategic Communications Internship
New Hampshire’s leading strategic communications and public relations firm, Montagne Communications, www.montagnecom.com is seeking part-time interns. Interns will gain valuable skills, experience, and the ability to perform many of the duties required at any public relations firm.
Montagne interns can choose a flexible schedule during the Monday-Friday workweek and although the internship is an unpaid position, we are happy to work with your academic institution so you can receive college credit for your time spent here.
– Writing press releases and media pitches
– Interacting with local, regional and national media via media relations outreach
– Social media management and measurement
– Web and database management
– Building/updating media lists
– Attending press conferences and client promotional events
– Participating in client video shoots
– Supporting the account team with various public relations/marketing projects
– Clerical and administrative support
– Must be an outgoing self-starter who excels with challenging work
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
– Excellent communication and writing skills
– Working knowledge of numerous social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter
– Must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects at once
– Must be a team-player, as you will assist the entire account team
– Has a working understanding of news and local media industry
– Strong desire to gain valuable public relations and strategic communications experience
– Currently attending an academic institution to receive an undergraduate or graduate degree
How to ApplyIf interested, please send your resume, cover letter, two writing samples, along with any questions, to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
13 total views, 1 today