Paid SalarySummer Camp Counselor/Instructor Internship
Back-to-Basics Summer Camp:
At Camp Mowglis boys unplug from technology. They laugh, learn, and play on the beautiful lakes, mountains, and rivers of New Hampshire. They go hiking at least once a week and eat freshly prepared meals of organic and farm-raised food. At Camp Mowglis, boys can be boys, while at the same time learning how to be good men. Established in 1903 on Newfound Lake in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, Camp Mowglis is a fun, back-to-basics summer camp for boys.
Camp is a non-stop, high paced, extremely fun environment. You will be required to do many tasks each day. Living in and supervising dorms means, for instance, waking up and folding your sheets and blankets just like the campers do. The following is a list of some basic camp responsibilities:
1. Run one of the various camp activities (generally you specialize in one area, ie. Swimming)*
2. Create a safe learning and living environment
3. Be an active participant during dorm chores
4. Be prepared to give a one-hour long evening presentation at the campfire circle
5. Promote safety, health and welfare of each person in the Mowglis community
6. Co-Lead day hikes and possibly backpacking trips
7. Be an active member of camp when you not leading an activity.
8. Dorm Coverage is the most important of all camp duties for a Senior Staff member.
9. Lead at least one evening campfire program.
Dates: June 13, 2017 through August 15, 2017
Salary: Based on experience and certifications, starts at $200/wk for 9 weeks.
How to ApplyApply Online: https://mowglis.campintouch.com/ui/forms/application/staff/App
337 total views, 1 today