College InternshipVideo & Graphic Production Intern
Paid internship creating video content. Intern will take part in development and conceptualization of content within a marketing team. This position will include some basic graphic design, such as updating existing materials.
• Participating in video concept meetings
• Creating storyboards
• Basic knowledge of lighting, visuals, sound
• Shoot video footage including transitions
• Compiling & editing footage for scenes
• Exporting and uploading to Internet
• Light graphic work and back-up
Why consider this for summer 2018?
• Grow your resume with valuable work experience
• Grow your pockets with a paid position
• Flexible scheduling during school year with more hours available during breaks
• Located 10 minutes from campus by vehicle
• Work closely with a versatile, innovative & lively group including other KSC students and recent graduates
• Initial paid opportunity is for one semester but previous interns have extended into additional semesters, breaks, or full-time positions following graduation. Current first-year and sophomore students encouraged to apply.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Electronic Imaging Materials has been in Keene for 30+ years, with second generation owners who have attended and taught classes at Keene State College, and we are located 10 minutes from the campus by vehicle. Several college students have advanced to additional positions at our company after the initial paid internship. Since we started in Keene in 1987, our company has never had a layoff. Instead, we‘ve continued to hire, train, and develop our team to solve our customers’ toughest labeling challenges one by one, with recognition for customer satisfaction and community involvement. In 2017, our industry association awarded EIM the Best Managed Company of our size.
How to ApplyWe encourage applying now via the online application at https://eiminc.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=30 since interns are often selected in advance of the next academic term.After your application is reviewed, you may be invited to our facility for a brief introduction and assessment of relevant skills. Additional interviews, employment verification, pre-employment drug test, and reference checks may be scheduled later for qualified applicants.
17 total views, 1 today