Paid Hourly Virtualization Team Intern
We are seeking a Software Development Engineering Intern to contribute on Dell EMC award winning Midrange storage solutions. The Virtualization team develops software for storage virtualization, load balancing, and high-end SAN data services. Data services include volume and snapshot creation, volume cloning, remote replication and data reduction. A successful candidate must have a passion for technology and ability to work in a team environment.
• Develop and test firmware for storage arrays using C++
• Develop unit tests and tools to improve team productivity
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues in the system software
• Interface with other teams in the organization including Engineering, QA, Marketing and Documentation
• Minimally pursuing a BS in computer science or computer engineering
• Course work and projects in following areas: Microprocessors, Operating Systems, Embedded Software, Networking, etc.
• Ability to program in C++ strongly desired, minimally have completed programming courses or projects
• General operating system knowledge (Windows is required, Linux is strongly desired)
• Independent, creative, focused, organized
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Storage knowledge (data reduction techniques, etc.) a plus
How to ApplyIf interested, please apply below and include your resume and a brief cover letter (attn: Trish Gagnon) outlining your interest and qualifications. This internship starts May 22, 2017 and lasts for 11 to 14 weeks, depending on student availability. We provide an apartment to anyone who lives greater than 50 miles from the work site.
167 total views, 1 today