College InternshipWeb Design and Content Internship (Fall Semester 2018)
A Web Design and Content Internship at EVR is a hands-on experience that provides you with a wide range of opportunities to develop skills and gain in-depth knowledge about web design, mainly through the WordPress content management system.
Responsibilities and daily tasks include (but are not limited to):
• Building page layouts in WordPress and Photoshop
• Formatting and posting blogs
• Compiling relevant images for online purposes
• Web editing
• An understanding and working knowledge of Photoshop and content management systems.
• A working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Credits in design, computer science, or other related fields.
• Attention to detail.
• A positive, team-oriented attitude, strong work ethic and ability to excel in a deadline driven environment.
This non-paid, for-credit internship requires 12-15 hours a week. Hours are flexible during a normal work week (M-F, 8:30-5).
How to ApplyIf interested, please send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications to Jim Fennell at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10 total views, 1 today