An initiative of Stay Work Play, in partnership with New Hampshire Public Radio, the Rising Stars Awards celebrate and recognize New Hampshire’s remarkable young people and the businesses that go the extra mile to recruit and retain them.
Nominations are open through July 27th!
Save the date for the 9th annual Rising Stars Awards to be held at, our exclusive venue sponsor, the Currier Museum of Art in Manchester, on Thursday, October 11, 2018!
Want to support this incredible event? Sponsorship opportunities are now available. We will also gladly work with you to create a customized sponsorship that will meet your company’s needs. Please email Will for additional details.
All proceeds of the event benefit the mission of Stay Work Play.
A HUGE thanks to our 2018 sponsors!
There are seven award categories:
1. The Civic Leader of the Year Award honors an individual who, through their volunteerism, philanthropy, and/or community involvement demonstrates a commitment to civic participation, strengthening their community, and developing personal leadership capacity to make NH a better place for future generations.
2. The College Student of the Year Award honors a NH college student who is an academic rising star and is giving back to the community.
3. The Coolest Companies for Young Professionals Award honors companies in NH that create environments to attract and retain young workers (specifically ages 40 and under).
- Nominate a “Coolest Company for Young Professionals!”
- View past Coolest Companies for Young Professionals Award Winners!
4. New for 2018: The Intern of the Year Award honors a young person in NH who has made an outstanding impact on a company during their time as an intern.
- Nominate an “Intern of the Year!”
5. The Life in the 603 Video of the Year Award is a video that demonstrates why an individual has chosen to “stay, work, and play” in NH.
- Submit a “Life in the 603 Video of the Year!”
- View past Life in the 603 Video of the Year Award Winners!
6. The Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award honors a young entrepreneur in NH who has “looked outside the box,” is helping shape the future of our state through their entrepreneurial venture, and is between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Nominate a “Young Entrepreneur of the Year!”
- View past Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award Winners!
7. The Young Professional of the Year Award honors an outstanding professional working and living in NH, between the ages of 18 and 40 who is a rising star in their industry and giving back to their community.
- Nominate a “Young Professional of the Year!”
- View past Young Professional of the Year Award Winners!
Former Award: The Leadership Development Program of the Year Award honored an innovative program initiated and conducted by a NH organization. This award recognized a program aimed at a young audience in NH that helps those young people propel their personal and professional growth.
Former Award: The Stay Work Play Leadership Award honored an individual or organization in NH that demonstrates dedicated support for efforts that enhance the recruitment and retention of young workers in the state. This award was designed to recognize ideas that have been put in place within an organization (association, company, nonprofit, etc). The idea(s) have a direct and positive impact on younger workers in NH, create an incentive for them to remain here, create greater awareness of what living in NH can mean to them in terms of quality of life or opportunities, and demonstrate innovation and leadership.
- View past Stay Work Play Leadership Award Winners!