The Rising Stars Awards celebrate New Hampshire’s outstanding young professionals and the companies that support them. In order to remain competitive, NH needs to retain and attract young rising talent and these awards are a prime way to recognize NH’s students, young people, and the companies that are working hard to entice them to stay in the state.
A collaborative event between Stay Work Play and New Hampshire Public Radio – we will celebrate the winners of the award categories on Monday, October 2nd, 2017. We will recognize the Outstanding Young Professional, Coolest Companies for Young Professionals, including the People’s Choice Award, College Student of the Year, Leadership Development Program of the Year, Civic Leader of the Year, Young Entrepreneur of the Year, and the ‘Shire Story of the Year.
By selecting the raffle basket winners at random, it is Stay Work Play’s intention that the winners will visit a part of New Hampshire other than where they live. The opportunity to explore the businesses and activities around the state also brings the donating organizations new visitors to their place of business.
RAFFLE DONATION BENEFITS
- Donors and items donated will be recognized in the program at the live event.
- Donor or organization will be featured as a “donor of the day” on the Rising Stars Awards Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Items will be featured in the Facebook album that will be created to highlight all the raffle items.
- Gifts are tax deductible; Stay Work Play is a 501c(3).
We are looking for fun and exciting items, including but not limited to: sporting equipment, getaways, gift certificates to local bookstores, salons/spas, fine dining, classes and adventures, etc., unique gifts/gift baskets, bath and body products, candles, home goods, jewelry, local beer, wine, and spirits.
- We need a short description and retail value of item(s) donated.
- The deadline to donate is August 31st, 2017.
- Items and gift certificates can be sent to:
Stay Work Play
235 Hanover Street, Suite 1
Manchester, NH 03104
If you are interested in being part of the Rising Stars Awards raffle, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, in advance, for your donation!