Buying a home or condo is a major undertaking that requires a lot of research and thought on what you can afford, what is most appropriate for you now and during the years you expect to remain in a particular location, what town or city you want to live in, and many, many other personal factors.
There are many resources for you in NH and here are some of our favorites:
- New Hampshire Housing – A statewide resource for affordable housing, related services and data.
- Affordability Calculator – Learn if and what you can afford.
- NH Association of Realtors – See what the trends are for home buying in NH.
- Local Housing Authorities – A state run program that offers a broad range of programs designed to assist low and moderate income persons and families to obtain housing.
- List of NH Realtors
- National Association of Realtors – See housing that meets HUD’s affordability criteria.
- Strafford County Board of Realtors - Founded in 1960 the Strafford County Board services Durham, Lee, Madbury, Dover, Rollinsford, Barrington, Rochester, Strafford, Farmington, Milton, Middleton, New Durham, Wakefield (Sanbornville), Brookfield and the surrounding areas.