Find a Job »
Find an Internship »
If you are on this page, you know that the job search is a complex process, even if you know where you want to live and what you want to do. The average 20 year old will change jobs about 10 times in the next 15 years, so the process may be familiar to many. However, technology and the economy are constantly impacting the process. Today, the best way to search for many jobs is to tap your network of family, friends, colleagues and contacts. There are a myriad of web sites that can help as well – for searching jobs, internships, leadership programs, and resources on how best to prepare and present yourself during a search.
- NHWorks Job Match System is a state-run system that allows you to create a profile, search jobs, receive notifications of openings, and save your results. It also provides many other resources to job seekers such as career services and tips and resume building. Note: you will have to register to use some of these services.
- NHJobs.com lists jobs by date posted, location, position and other criteria, including experience and salary. It does not require registration.
- JobsInNH.com is a robust site that allows users to log in to create an account and save searches specifically for jobs in the state.
- State of New Hampshire Human Resources – lists career opportunities, information, tools, and contacts to start a career in state government.
- Other Job Posting sites. Some of these sites have their own listings and some are search engines that pull from multiple sites.
- Craig’s List NH
- Non-Profit Jobs in New Hampshire
- Upper Valley Dual Career Network
Also, while there are fewer classified ads in today’s hardcopy newspapers, most offer online listings. Check out our list of online NH media outlets and go to their jobs sections as another avenue for your search and these great networking resources:
- Leadership programs
- Job resources – finding a job is about much more than just submitting resumes. Here is information about how to be successful in your job search.
- Young Professionals Networks