The Advocacy Committee monitors and studies state legislation that could affect young people staying in, or leaving, New Hampshire. The committee makes recommendations to the Stay Work Play Board of Directors as to pieces of legislation on which the organization should advocate. Once recommendations are adopted, the committee assists in promoting Stay Work Play’s positions.
The Advocacy Committee meets at 8:30am on the second Friday of each month at the Stay Work Play office at 235 Hanover Street, Suite 1 in Manchester. Advocacy Committee meetings are open to one and all.
Interested in being part of the committee? Contact Will at email@example.com for more information.
- Tori Berube, VP, College Planning & Community Engagement, The NHHEAF Network Organizations
- Jay Brunetti, Managing Partner, hirealliance
- Scott Christensen, Managing Partner, Northwestern Mutual
- Rick DiDonato, Managing Director, Regional Executive Middle Market Northeast U.S., Citizens Bank
- Courtney Morin, Director, Actuarial Underwriting, Northeast Delta Dental
- Chris Nichols, Business Development Partner, Southern NH University
- Jim OBrien, Director of External Affairs, The Nature Conservancy
- E.J. Powers, Executive Vice President, Montagne Communications
- George Reagan, Housing Awareness Program Administrator, NH Housing
- Nathan Saller, Senior Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, Bellwether Community Credit Union
- Yulya Spantchak, Senior Strategic Learning and Evaluation Officer, NH Charitable Foundation
- Marlana Trombley, Founder, Prosper Peak
- Mike Vlacich, President & CEO, NH College & University Council
- Kaitlyn Woods, Senior Media Specialist, Eversource Energy