4 East Wheelock Street
Dartmouth College, Hanover
Register Now to Host a Booth at Dartmouth College’s Internship & Job Fair!
Thursday, Sept. 19 OR Friday, Sept. 20 (employers choose one day to attend)
10am-2pm in the Hopkins Center (new time!)
Full booth: $695, Half booth: $350, Nonprofit half booth: $125
- Connect with seniors who are seeking entry-level jobs
- Engage with juniors for winter, spring, and summer ’20 internships and for next year’s entry-level roles
- Cultivate relationships with high-potential sophomores for upcoming internships
- Build brand awareness in person with first year students
The fair is open to over 6,000 highly qualified students with a wide range of skills. This includes undergraduates from Dartmouth, as well as students from Thayer School of Engineering, Guarini School of Graduate & Advanced Studies, Quantitative Sciences Programs, Master of Public Health Program, and Tuck School of Business. No resumes will be collected at the event, but a resume book may be shared with participating employers after the event.
Dartmouth operates on academic quarters, so you can hire a full-time intern for 8-12 weeks each season!
- Log in to DartBoard.
- Click the Events tab
- Click Career Fair Request then Add Request +
- Then choose which day (Sept. 19 OR 20) you’d like to attend and select the appropriate fees.