The Career & Internship Fair is the University of New Hampshire’s flagship recruiting event, attracting 200+ companies and 1,600+ students to each event in the past.
You’ll be able to engage with students from both Durham and Manchester campuses during one fair this fall!
How It Will Work:
At the Fall 2020 Virtual Career & Internship Fair, you will have the opportunity to meet with UNH students in a unique setting utilizing Handshake’s brand new virtual career fair platform.
Up to 15 of your organization’s representatives can schedule 10-minute, one-on-one meetings with students. Since these meetings are set ahead of time, each representative will have the ability to view the Handshake profiles and resumes of interested students prior to seeing them at the fair!
To increase engagement between your organization and fair attendees, you also have the option of hosting up to three, 30-minute group sessions! Each allowing you to connect with up to 50 students at once.
Early bird registration discount! Save $25 if you register by July 24, 2020.
Registration Deadline: September 25, 2020
$525 – For Profit
$235 – Non Profit
$100 – Government
Sponsorship packages can be found on the Career and Professional Success website and in Handshake.
All payments are due by September, 13 to secure a booth. If payments are not received by the deadline, your booth registration will be canceled.
There has been recent updates to UNH’s Recruiting Policies and encourage you to review these policies.
1. Log into your Handshake account.
- If you do not have a Handshake account yet, click here to register. Your registration should be approved within 2 business days.
2. Once you are approved, you can register for a Career Fair from your homepage by selecting University of New Hampshire.
3. Fill out the full registration form to its entirety. Information will be shared with students based on your answers to desired majors and job postings under ‘Looking For’ within the registration form. If this form is not filled out correctly, you will not be marketed correctly to the student audience. Based on the registration form, students will be able to research and identify your organization at the fair. Please note, all documents identifying employers have maintained the registration’s original formatting – this is to ensure students will be able to locate the employer in Handshake.
4. Registrations are approved on Fridays. UNH will review your request and send you a confirmation email with your invoice after it’s been approved.
5. After your registration has been approved, you can then log in and upload any job/internships you will be recruiting for at the event.
6. If you need to make any changes to your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and changes will be made on Fridays.
- If you must cancel, please do so IN WRITING. Refunds are available in full prior to 4:00 pm on Friday, September 13.
- Full payment is required for any cancellations made after 4:00pm on Monday, September 16.
- A registered attendee who does not attend the fair is considered a no-show and will be responsible for any outstanding balance and will not be credited toward any future Career Fair.
The University of New Hampshire is committed to creating an environment that values and supports diversity and inclusiveness across our campus communities. The University System prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or marital status. Organizations are responsible for the ethical and legal conduct of their representatives throughout the recruiting process and must assume responsibility for all representations made by authorized representatives.
**Please note, unh.edu/career will be receiving an update this summer! The site may look different from one week to the next as they’re hoping to launch in mid-July.