College InternshipContent Marketing
The Advanced Regenerative Manufacturing Institute (“ARMI”) seeks to make practical the large-scale manufacturing of engineered tissues and tissue-related technologies, to benefit existing industries and grow new ones.
ARMI is in need of an Intern to provide content marketing support. Your role is to work independently as well as collaboratively with a diverse and talented group of internal researchers, engineers and innovators to help research and produce written information about the growing industry of engineered tissues and biomanufacturing.
The content marketing intern responsibilities include but are not limited to investigating, reviewing and creating white papers on a variety of topics. A successful intern should also have experience with customer service and direct member outreach, and possess a strong attention to detail.
Ultimately, the intern should be able to develop meaningful content after being given the direction and some possible sources of information.
Responsibilities of this position include:
– Research and develop content to convey technical details to both technical and non-
– Gathering pertinent information for content areas
– Assist in data enrichment as needed
– Collaborate with ARMI staff and leadership in addition to ARMI members to achieve
– Other tasks as assigned
– Strong verbal and written technical communication skills
– Interest in biofabrication, tissue engineering, or other biology-related fields
– Ability to research and synthesize technical information in tissue engineering content
– Experience writing and reading research or technical papers
– Ability to correctly cite references
– A demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Time management in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to meet deadlines
– Meeting and Event scheduling
– Attention to detail
– Analytical and organizational skills
– Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers and external
– Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative team environment
– Self-motivation and possession of an outgoing personality
– Emotional intelligence and ability to effectively negotiate through conflict
– Ability to work with Microsoft software products
Applicants should be aware that short-term housing options in Manchester, NH are limited and that ARMI is not able to assist with housing.
Public transportation is available and routes/schedules can be found by visiting the Manchester Transit Authority website, www.mtabus.org
Please be aware that we try to make sure that our internship opportunities are well defined and will provide a unique experience. We understand that most candidates would like to know if they have a placement as soon as possible, but at ARMI it takes more time than other companies. We will try to let you know as soon as we can, but encourage you to pursue other opportunities as well.
How to ApplyApply with cover letter and resume here: https://www.armiusa.org/take-action
14 total views, 1 today