Other Content Writer
Fore Products, Inc. is a late-stage start-up looking for an aspiring content writer to help launch our indoor virtual reality-simulated golf system. This immersed internship will work under the direction of the founder/CEO and focus on aligning content with our brand.
As a Content Writer, you will help us continue to position ourselves as an authority in our market and better educate our customers on our product & technology. We are looking for someone who can not only write creative copy but enhance our brand image through quality website content.
What You Will Do:
– Write engaging website content to form an online presence
– Help execute our website content strategy (this may include writing focused content including branded landing pages or pieces intended to grow our brand name through social sharing)
– Manage social media channels and keep the community engaged
– Conduct detailed research on our products to ensure you are a golf simulator expert and other relevant content subject matters
– Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
– Compile success stories and testimonials of Clients to further virality in the usage of our system
What Skills Are Required:
– You must have previous web content writing experience and a passion for social media management.
– You must be an independent worker. We are looking for someone that can operate with minimal oversight. Strong project management experience and the ability to quickly grasp product knowledge is key.
– You prefer challenges, new ideas, future focus, and an unstructured environment.
Bonus points for experience with:
– Adobe Suite (Real time 3D Rendering and architectural visualization)
– HTML / CSS
Fore Products Inc. will provide interns with the opportunity to learn about our unique, hyper-luxury Veblen good while building their portfolio. Interns will participate in hands-on project work and in the launch of the brand.
– Flexible schedule
– Pay based on experience
– Proper person has the opportunity to transition from intern to full time employment.
How to ApplyIf interested, please email email@example.com Fore Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or arrest/conviction records.
58 total views, 2 today