College InternshipDesign Intern
Design Intern – New Hampshire
Happy clients, amazing products, passionate employees … there are lots of great reasons to work at Creative Office Pavilion! We are one of the nation’s leading Herman Miller dealers and a leading resource in the contract furniture industry. Whether we’re designing new space, installing new offices, or relocating existing office spaces, we deliver exceptional and innovative results.
We are looking to fill a position for a Design Intern to work within our Design department with a strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will provide general design support for interior designers within the furniture dealership industry. COP is a Certified Herman Miller dealership and we excel in providing furniture solutions for all vertical markets. Tasks may include cad work, site visits, field dimensions, plotting/collating, PowerPoint presentations, presentation boards, administrative work, sample orders, maintaining library, and other tasks as required. Every student intern has a different experience at COP due to the nature of the work we have at the time.
Visit our website to find out more about us! www.creativeofficepavilion.com
Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
• Currently pursuing a degree in Interior Design or Architecture
• AutoCAD knowledge is required, Microsoft Word/Excel preferred
• 3.2 GPA, preferred but not required
• Strong problem solving skills and informed decision making
• Professionalism in manner, attire and written/verbal communication
• Interpersonal abilities to interact effectively with a wide range of people working internally and externally with Creative Office Pavilion
• Very high level of attention to detail and technical proficiency
• Assertive, self-confident, self-starter while also able to be a contributing team player
• Effective time management, prioritization and organization skills with ability to adapt to changes in work environment and assignments working with minimal supervision
How to ApplyPlease use the following link to apply: https://creativeofficepavilion.com/contact/careersWhen sending your application, please list "NH Design Intern" in the "Position" field.
16 total views, 1 today