College Internship Digital & Social Media Internship
Time will be spent in a combination of regularly scheduled in-person co-working sessions with Stay Work Play staff, and/or working remotely, as well as periodic attendance at statewide business and college events, and other meetings. This is subject to change due to current pandemic circumstances.
What you’ll learn:
This internship is ideal for students with an interest in non-profit work, and/or those studying business, marketing, public relations, event management, or communications. Among many other things, Stay Work Play can help you learn about the opportunities available in New Hampshire, and provide valuable professional experience to make you more competitive after you graduate.
- Help coordinate marketing and public relations (PR) strategies, to generate quality traffic from social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.) to the campaigns directed at our target audience. Contribute to brainstorming sessions on partnerships, campaigns and/or events for social media engagement surrounding Stay Work Play;
- Assist with composing cross-channel marketing content for the organization;
- Track, monitor and report on social media activity. Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns. Generate insights and identify ways to produce growth opportunities with intended audience;
- Establish an editorial/content calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging.
- Develop social media templates that can be used for ongoing initiatives, programs and events;
- Assist with creating, reviewing and publishing content to various Stay Work Play digital channels: including, but not limited to: ongoing and guest blogs, programs and events, internship and employment opportunities, etc.;
- Undertake market research and data analysis projects to help the organization identify trends and make informed decisions to reach Stay Work Play’s target demographic. Identify regional leaders and influencers and determine how they can be engaged in brand activities;
- Attend and assist at events and meetings, including, but not limited to Stay Work Play hosted events, young professionals networks (YPN) events and college campus events
- Assist with the creation of Stay Work Play’s Regional Insider’s Guide
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Positive attitude;
- Creative with strong interpersonal and analytic skills;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities;
- Sound and accurate judgment, reliable, and organized;
- Team player, but also self-motivated and able to work independently
- Currently living in NH and enrolled in an Associate or Bachelor degree program at a NH college or university (or recent graduate);
- Performance-based stipend upon completion
How to ApplyIf interested, please apply below with your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications to Stay Work Play’s Communications and Outreach Manager, Beth San Soucie.
600 total views, 1 today