College InternshipEvent Planning Internship
Time will be spent in a combination of regularly scheduled in-person co-working sessions with our Event Coordinator, Executive Director, other employees of Stay Work Play and working remotely as well as periodic attendance at statewide business and college events, and other meetings. This internship is ideal for students with an interest in non-profit work, and/or those studying business, marketing, public relations, event management, or communications.
What you’ll learn:
Among many other things, Stay Work Play can help you learn about the value of NH, network with leaders throughout the state, and gain valuable professional experience in a variety of areas related to marketing, public relations, and business to make you more competitive after you graduate.
- Provide support with planning, organizing and executing activities prior to and at Stay Work Play events;
- Debrief and evaluate post-event to ensure goals and objectives are met;
- Help coordinate marketing and public relations (PR) timelines;
- Assist with development and distribution of promotional materials and event communications;
- Help with business outreach and coordination with vendors;
- Solicit in-kind donations from local businesses;
- Attend and assist at business events, young professionals network events, and college campus events; and
- Assist with the creation of Stay Work Play’s Regional Insider’s Guides
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Creative with strong interpersonal, analytic, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Sound and accurate judgment, reliable, and organized
- Team player, but also self-motivated and able to work independently
- Currently living in NH and enrolled in an Associate or Bachelor degree program at a NH college or university (or a recent graduate);
- Performance-based stipend upon completion
How to ApplyIf interested, please apply below with your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications to Stay Work Play’s Communications and Outreach Manager, Beth San Soucie.
6 total views, 1 today