College InternshipFinancial Planning and Investment Intern
The Foundry Financial Group, an independent Registered Investment Advisor located in New Hampshire’s lakes region, is looking for a business intern seeking experience in financial planning and investment management.
We will be hiring an intern for September 2019 through November 2019. You will be expected to work between at least 8 hours per week.
Working directly with Foundry advisors, activities will include:
• assisting advisors in client meetings and preparing post-meeting notes.
• due diligence research on portfolio holdings and watch-list securities, including SRI screens.
• using basic equipment and software to produce video content (willing and able to learn).
• client Appreciation Events planned, promoted, and implemented with The Foundry Team
• assisting operations in activities such as quarterly report generation.
The Foundry is committed to providing a meaningful internship experience with the goal of attracting new qualified professionals to the industry, upon graduation. When possible, duties will be modified and expanded to suit the learning objectives of the intern.
This is a paid internship. Payment will be on an hourly basis.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills, initiative, and the ability to learn.
How to ApplyTo apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter listing at least three reasons why you are qualified for this position by email to Michael Fogarty, c/o email@example.com. IMPORTANT: YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT A COVER LETTER.
12 total views, 1 today