Other Graphic Design Internship at Late-Stage Startup. Golfers take note!
Fore Products, Inc. is a late-stage start-up looking for an aspiring graphic designer intern to help launch our indoor virtual golf system. This hands-on internship will work under the direction of the founder/CEO and focus on creating and defining our brand.
Looking to put your side hustle experience and design classes to the test with some real startup experience? We want a graphic designer who can apply their skills to branding, marketing creative and product launch. The right person for this role can confidently articulate their decisions and humbly take critical feedback. One day you can be designing a logo, the next a graphic for marketing literature.
– You aren’t interested in doing an internship just because it’s a college requirement. You actually want to learn real-world skills that you can put on a resume other than “great work ethic” and you “are a great multi-tasker”.
– You can produce high-quality visual assets like graphics, icons and logos.
– You have designed visual layouts for web pages.
– You spend your free time playing around in Photoshop or Illustrator (or [insert other design tool here]) making things for the fun of it.
– Muzli, Dribbble, and Behance aren’t weird alien-sounding words to you.
– “Bad” design gets you motivated.
– HTML and CSS
– You don’t feel horrified writing stuff from scratch.
– Navigating your way through a WordPress dashboard.
Fore Products Inc. will provide students with the opportunity to apply both classroom and past experience learning to real world application. Interns will participate in hands-on project work, design and launch of the brand.
Pay based on experience – range $10 – $20/hour.
Proper person has the opportunity to transition from intern to full time employment.
For more information or if you are interested in this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fore Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or arrest/conviction records.
How to ApplyFor more information or if you are interested in this position please email email@example.com
49 total views, 1 today