College Internship Graphic Design Internship-Fall 2020
Graphic Design Internship
New Hampshire’s leading strategic communications and public relations firm, Montagne Communications, www.montagnecom.com is seeking part-time graphic design interns. Interns will gain valuable skills and experience producing compelling creative design elements for nationally recognized clients as well as agency collateral.
Montagne interns can choose a flexible schedule during the Monday-Friday workweek and although the internship is an unpaid position, we are happy to work with your academic institution so you can receive college credit for your time spent here.
– Production of printed and digital marketing materials
– Content creation for client and agency social media channels
– Website design
– Attending press conferences and client promotional events
– Participating in client video shoots
– Supporting the account team with various public relations/marketing projects
– Clerical and administrative support
– Must be an outgoing self-starter who excels with challenging work
– Proficiency and desire to develop skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
– Ability to create compelling PowerPoint, Prezi, and other presentations
– Video production and UI experience is preferred but not required
– Working knowledge of numerous social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter
– Must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects at once
– Must be a team-player, as you will assist the entire account team
– Strong desire to gain valuable strategic communications, marketing, and advertising experience
– Currently attending an academic institution to receive an undergraduate or graduate degree
* Flexible work scheduling, including remote work, may be permitted due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation. If you are selected, Montagne will work with you to create a schedule that promotes employee and workplace safety.
How to ApplyPlease send a resume, cover letter, two samples of design work, along with any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
177 total views, 1 today