College InternshipMarketing Assistant (Social Media, Graphic Design, Website Design, and/or Photography)
Are you obsessed with marketing and ready to sharpen your skills?
Do you dream of someday running the marketing strategy for a cool small business or being your own boss?
Send us your resume!
Miss MegaBug is seeking an intern to fill the Marketing Assistant position. The candidate must be studying business or marketing, be self-motivated, and work well independently.
The internship will take place at Miss MegaBug Studio in Littleton, NH.
At the end of this internship, the intern will leave with the following knowledge and abilities*:
• How to create a marketing strategy tailored to an individual business and their target audience.
• Why branding is important and how to adapt to a business’ brand voice and style.
• What makes a website effective and how to boost a website’s search engine optimization (SEO).
• How to update a website in Squarespace.
• Basic photography knowledge including manual settings, lighting, and composition/posing.
• Copywriting for blog posts and press releases along with catchy and effective copywriting for social media captions, website pages, and e-newsletters.
• Foundational graphic design concepts, a deep understanding of designing with Canva, and a basic understanding of designing with Adobe Illustrator.
*Internship can also be focused on an area of your interest.
Reading this makes you think, “OMG- that’s me!”
• You’re obsessed with marketing and are dying to learn more from a business who actually does it.
• You’re an excellent communicator and a self-starter.
• When you don’t know how to do something, you figure it out. If all else fails, you ask.
• You have an addiction for learning and expanding your skill set.
• You show up on time (or early) and strive to deliver quality work ahead of deadlines.
• You can juggle multiple projects yet know your limits and are able to communicate your challenges and questions in a timely manner.
• You’re okay with constructive criticism and are not afraid to offer advice and recommendations.
• The internship can be part or full-time depending on your credit needs.
• Hours can be flexible and completed both on and off site. (We work out of a beautiful riverside studio in Littleton, NH.)
• Miss MegaBug believes in empowering small business owners to do their own marketing. All of our services are geared towards helping clients learn how to maintain their own marketing from website updates to social media. We offer one-on-one consulting, in-person and online classes, marketing refresh packages, and more.
• We are located in Littleton’s Tannery Marketplace in a bright and beautiful river-facing studio.
• The business is named after our owner (Meg) and her VW Beetles. She is also a cat person.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume and introduction to email@example.com. Introduction should include a little about yourself, your course of study, your dream career, and why you'd like to intern with a marketing company.Please note: Internship takes place in Littleton, NH.
7 total views, 1 today