College InternshipMarketing Events Intern
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
· Assist with planning and managing logistics of meetings, conferences and events, including trade events. Tasks include venue selection, food and beverage planning, A/V planning, and coordination of marketing materials and communications.
· Work with vendors to plan booth design, audio/visual, giveaways, entertainment, photography, travel, shipping & logistics, etc. to ensure high quality events that deliver on our stated objectives.
· Assist in procuring and maintaining inventory of promotional items.
· Initiate venue search for events
· Write engaging social media posts
· Update budget spreadsheets as quotes/invoices become available
· Assist with set-up of online meeting registration systems/sites
· Conduct pre/post-event evaluations, client satisfaction, ROI analysis and post-show internal executive reports
· Show off your rockstar multi-tasking abilities by taking on different projects and tasks as needed
· Must be detail-oriented, with effective organizational and project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks and deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
· Must be a self-starter, with the ability to work well under pressure, and have solid problem-solving, judgment and decision-making skills.
· Excellent customer-service and interpersonal skills.
· Strong writing and editing skills.
· High level of creativity and “rolled up sleeves” working style.
· Flexibility to work independently and as a team player.
· Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and knowledgeable about Adobe.
· Interest in marketing, PR, media and event activations
· Experience working with Social Media sites, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
· Ability to lift 50 pounds
· 3.0 GPA/Junior or Senior preferred
How to ApplyApply at www.singledigits.com/careers
7 total views, 1 today