College Internship Occupational Health & Safety Intern
Under leadership of the Safety Manager and together with the Safety Administrator and Safety Associate, the Safety Intern will act as a support for the safety department in both clerical and technical areas. This candidate will assist with the ongoing development and implementation of TURBOCAM safety programs. The safety department is focused on providing safety solutions that enable quick and efficient access to information needed to make better, safer business decisions.
General Company Responsibilities
• Support the Company Mission.
• Comply with established safety practices and commit to operational excellence.
Position Specific Responsibilities
• Use a variety of software tools to support engineering, manufacturing and safety
• Create work instructions.
• Develop safety risk assessments.
• Analysis of data.
• Assist with safety training.
• Assist with site walks to identify unsafe work conditions and practices.
• May assist with reviewing injury and illness investigation reports.
• Provide clerical and technical support to safety department.
• Perform other duties as necessary.
Qualifications & Requirements
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Currently enrolled at a College or University with a primary major in safety, health,
industrial hygiene, engineering, environmental science or associated degree.
• Intermediate level in MS Office: Outlook, Word, and Excel; PowerPoint and SharePoint
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, attention to detail and strong analytical skills
• Must be self-driven and have the ability to stay on task for extended periods of time.
• Must possess valid driver’s license from his/her state of residence.
• Must be able to lift 25 pounds in a safe manner and request assistance when warranted.
• Must have full range of motion sufficient to permit climbing stairs and ladders, walking, standing, stooping and crouching for extended periods of time while performing duties.
How to ApplyInterested in applying? Visit our website: https://turbocam.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=1&c=turbocam&id=214
501 total views, 1 today