Other Programming/Computer Control Software Internship
Fore Products, Inc. is a company that provides all the components, guidance, labor and expertise necessary for custom installation of luxury indoor golf simulators. We are looking for a curious candidate for our late-stage startup company who is keen on contributing to critical projects that eventually can improve the game of indoor golf. We will offer you exposure to technical challenges that have not been described in a text book yet.
As a Programming Intern you will refine, create, develop, implement:
- Control functions;
- New innovative uses of current 3D rendering and 3D game engine capabilities;
- CNC Operations for custom machine operations;
- Control systems that utilize motion detection, object tracking, machine vision;
- Innovating and improving existing products that use indoor tracking technology.
- Taking ownership of projects to ensure their successful completion with respect to deadlines;
- Collaborating with Quality Assurance in developing a test plan to ensure successful deployment of updates.
- Understand robotics, CNC machine control, basic Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and more advanced control hardware/software
- Tenacious problem solver who takes pride in delving into areas where others have failed.
- Rigorous attention to detail and focus on quality of deliverables
- Passion for working with technology and excitement for creating high quality consumer technology products
- Are curious to learn and take on your own project?
- Have strong communication skills and want to contribute to our company culture
Pay based on experience – range $15 – $25/hour.
Proper person has the opportunity to transition from intern to full time employment.
For more information or if you are interested in this position please email email@example.com.
Fore Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or arrest/conviction records.
How to ApplyFor more information or if you are interested in this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org
178 total views, 2 today