College InternshipSales and Marketing Internship
Freedom is seeking a qualified intern to join our team of energy professionals for a seasonal paid internship. As energy experts, we provide long-term sophisticated strategies for our clients’ dynamic energy procurement needs. The intern will learn and participate in the Freedom sales process and assist in the marketing initiatives that are critical to developing the strategies that bring value to our clients and differentiate Freedom from competitors.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of the energy markets in New England.
• Assist the sales team in gathering all necessary data and call mining opportunities
• Assist sales in prospecting for new customers
• Learn Salesforce process and procedures and assist with needed documentation
• Seek opportunities to present procurement opportunities to new clients
• Learn about the wholesale power and natural gas markets
• Attend Networking events
• Answer inbound calls from clients
• Follow all procedures for pricing requests, enrolling customers, and internal documentation
• Assist in editing and developing marketing materials
• General administrative duties
• Reliable transportation to work
• Have fun and enjoy working with a great team
Freedom is looking for an undergraduate student who is considering a future in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills. They should also be customer service oriented and must be very detail oriented and organized. Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
How to ApplyPlease apply online with your resume and cover letter at:https://felpower.com/about/careers/
11 total views, 1 today